NVSSA Presentation: What’s New in Revenue Management
Having collectively gone through—and perhaps still going through—the COVID pandemic, many operators are concerned with understanding the short- and long-term impacts that this experience may have on self-storage revenue management. For example, what recent technology and industry trends have driven new best practices in revenue management and pricing? Has anything changed with respect to customer sensitivity to rent increases?
We are pleased to announce that Dr. Warren Lieberman, President of Veritec Solutions, has been invited to speak at the Nevada Self-Storage Association’s (NVSSA) 2022 Annual Meeting, which will be held April 11-12, 2022 at the Peppermill Hotel & Casino in Reno, NV. Warren will be speaking on Tuesday, April 12 at 1:30PM. See the most updated NVSSA schedule of events here.
So many factors, in addition to the pandemic, are driving change in the self-storage industry. As such, what impact do these changes have on top line (and bottom line) revenue management? Warren will discuss the following factors:
- The increasing frequency of contactless rentals.
- How the websites of leading operators are changing.
- Changes in consumer behaviors that may affect your pricing strategy.
- Increased competitor pricing sophistication.
- Greater adoption of revenue management technology by self-storage operators.
- Best practices that almost never change.
- And much more….
Register now for the Nevada Self-Storage Association’s (NVSSA) 2022 Annual Meeting at the Peppermill Hotel & Casino in Reno!